Russell Lawson was born and raised in Tulsa, Oklahoma. His first intellectual interest was in ancient Greek mythology, which led to a lifelong fascination with the history of the ancient Mediterranean. He matriculated at Oklahoma State University from 1975 to 1979, majoring in history. From 1980 to 1982, he studied at OSU for a Master’s degree in Ancient Mediterranean history. He earned a Ph.D. in American history from the University of New Hampshire in 1987. He lived in New Hampshire from 1982 to 1991, during which time he researched and wrote on New England history. He has taught at schools in New England, Oklahoma, and Ontario. Dr. Lawson teaches and writes on scientists, explorers, and missionaries; the history of America, Europe, and the world; and the history of ideas. He has written over a dozen and a half books. He is currently Professor of History at Bacone College. He is married, has three sons, and four rescue pups.
Connect with the author at the following locations:
* Amazon Author Page: https://www.amazon.com/Russell-M.-Lawson/e/B001H6IKNA
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/056e8a2beaa942e
* Website: https://russelllawson.weebly.com/
* Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/in/russell-lawson-67762923/
* Librarything: https://www.librarything.com/author/lawsonrussellm
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/russell.lawson.75